Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey yo people, i forgot to update until today!

I just move in to Temasek Green! my school hostel!!
cool huh??
i can first time live in tampine which is near my school and I CAN WAKE UP LATE EVERYDAY!
living in tpy and going to tampine is so farrr
thank God i dun have have to squeeze in the bus with all the aunties and all

but dunno why i live so near school, i everyday late for class, lol

Moving in to my apartment
is so big!! one master bed room, 2 rooms, a big living room, a kitchen and a maid's room, lol
my room mates are the best man
they all love to party and have fun ^^

First night a few girls and guys came to our apartment and play mahjong :)
Second night more girls and guys came, drink, play cards, mahjong and see some music tricks from Dee
TransNational studies is soo fun la!
but i know.. the worst is yet to come

Today is the third night, study night, lol, cannot play already!

First few days already made a few friends :)
Theres Angel, Justin, Dee, Jeff, etc etc..lazy to type alll..

okay now doing work, and feeling very very tired
i miss my baby!
and my skates, lol
see you folks!

No comments: