Tuesday, December 1, 2009


No, i'm no dragon boater, i'm just a chef with my chef Paddle!

chocolatess

Hi people, yes, still alive :)

Haiz, life has been fun during TransNational Studies, didn't regret one bit for picking that subject
Now, exams are near, lots of presentation and only 2 weeks of holiday coming up, but still long
Got a lot of activities now, and some 'people' in my class giving me a lot problems
so stress Stress STRESS
I think of studying and exams, also very Stress!
alot got 2 new pimples on my face le
i very long never have pimples le leh
i think going to have white hair sooner or later

Boo ask me to plan my time, i will

and she just came back from Aus holiday and i just visited her in her house because she is sick :(
Recover fast alright boo? :)

Recently just help out Chef Philp in swissotel and his parankan fair, worth the experience, really:)
and got a lot free stuff too, lol

My body getting weaker day by day sia, and i'm getting more and more activities
want to sleep early also cannot, and highly impossible, too many things to do!!
Oh My Tian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: