Friday, October 16, 2009

Hello people!
Yesterday and today i was suffering from a high fever of 39.2
Having serious headache, feeling very cold yet my body is hot, haizz...feel like dying
haha, joking la, but the feeling is like i going to die
haiz, all my appointments cancel and stuff, lol

Yesterday also went to zoo with my poly friends before school reopen
yea, during the zoo trip, i felt sick on that spot too
soo tried all the time
worst of all, half way during the zoo trip, it started to rain, so we go inside the Air-con kfc to eat and wait until the rain stop
BUT the rain never stop after one hour!!
so i suffer all the way
thanks for the support guys :) J1
but half way i desperately need to go back home, sorry guys!
Back at home, wanyi visited me :D
she bought fruits and honey ginseng for me :) so good of her, lol
thanks boo!

O yea, on 10/10/09, sat, i celebrated my birthday!
well, on 9/10 i went out with Boo and we went ice skating!
haha, very fun
after that we went central to eat Ramen! is really good :)
planing to go snow city too, but we didn't
instead she went to my house and we cut cake with my family :)
On the Actually day of my bday, and family and me went out to eat at Crystal Jade, yum
that after that i head to church!
have a great time of fellowship with n336 :)


wanyi give me this back pack! very expensive i tell you!!!

She also gave me this! a jig jaw puzzle of me and her

a Super shocking gift from my cell group, n336! haha,

and my bday card from them

my father bought this bag for me in Greece, Lacoste bag okay! dun play play

and a ghost thrum drive from my sibling :)

No comments: